Thursday, November 29, 2012

A holiday break...

Things have slowed down quite a bit here in Southwest Michigan, so I'll be taking a little break from the weekly blog posting.  I will post anything I find on Facebook that may be fun for you and your family to enjoy, including links to the information.  Don't worry, parents, I'll also continue looking for fun things for you to do without the kids!  Please like this blog there:  Family Fun in Southwest Michigan.

As for now, I hope you and your family enjoy the holidays!  I know our first snow can't be far off...  I hope you are looking forward to it!

As always, if you know of any fun activities, please let me know!  I'll be sure to add it to the Facebook page.  You can comment below, or send me an email at: familyfuninswmi@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment